James serves as the Director of Content Marketing at the Liberty Alliance LLC in Powder Springs, GA. Previously he served as Business Development and Marketing Manager at Dialog New Media and Assistant Managing Editor, Web at the Washington Examiner for two and half years managing web infrastructure projects, online content creation, and digital marketing.
He was formerly the Executive Director of the GreenWatch and EducationWatch projects at the Capital Research Center. In 2003 he founded and was the Executive Director of Technology Education and Awareness, a non-profit that provided technology education services to the aging community in the Mid-Atlantic region.
He is a graduate of Dublin City University M. Sc. Electronic Commerce (Business) and has a BA in History from George Washington University and lives in north Georgia. Clips can be viewed on his personal blog.
Speaking: The University of Pennsylvania Weiss Tech House, “Lessons from Student Entrepreneurs” 2004. NCOA-ASA “Getting Senior’s Online” 2005. American Dream Coalition “Where Smart Growth Activists Get Their Money,” 2006 & 2007. Leadership Institute, “Young Alumni Speak: 2007,” “Internet Activist School: 2009 and 2010” America’s Future Foundation “DC Careers” 2011.
- Interview: DCU’s Brian MacCraith on Ireland’s opportunity to be an international test-bed for innovation (video) (siliconrepublic.com)
- Blog Goes Here (leaslinte.wordpress.com)
- 10 Emerging Educational Technologies and How They Are Being Used Across the Globe – Teachers With Apps (edinversity.wordpress.com)
- Dublin City University to Create a Master Program in Analytics and Big Data with IBM Smarter Cities (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Social Media Jobs: Brightroll, Toca Boca, WB Games (allfacebook.com)
- Business Insider Is Hiring A Business Development / Programmatic Manager (businessinsider.com)