How to #fail your internship, ‘for reals’
Look, have you ever been a bad intern or had one work for you? I get it. This probably wins the, “did you get fired from your internship this summer list” returning to University in the fall question. But is it a poor reflection of the intern, the producer or the on air talent? I am not really sure, I understand live developing news is among the hardest and most stressful element of the news game, but…. really?
We should also remember this when discussing whether the gov should force private and public employers to pay interns. Just read the lefty zemanta abouts below. Sigh.
- Internships must be Paid (restreaming.me)
- Unpaid Internships: A Necessary Evil (225amblog.com)
- Unpaid internship experiences under national scrutiny (elonpendulum.com)
- “Let’s Do Lunch” with Darius the Intern – I Don’t Have Any Experience (ualbanycareerservices.wordpress.com)
- “This is embarrassing, but you’re at my apartment.” (itsakellz.wordpress.com)
- Finance Internship Program Announced by FJP Investment Ltd (news.fjpinvestment.com)
- John Landgrave (cbsinteractiveintern.wordpress.com)
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Offering an Internship (bootstrappist.com)
- Internships: Pros and Cons (universityy101.wordpress.com)
- 5 Tips to Knock Your Internship Out of the Park (bernardoberndsen.wordpress.com)